Cluedo: Midsomer Murders Edition
June 21, 2011
A Midsomer Night’s Scream.
Let’s solve some charming rural murders.
- It was the shifty-eyed farmhand in the fallow field with the hay baler!
- It was the ageing fireman behind the toolshed with the length of hose!
- It was the senile old pensioner lady on the back roads with the Nissan Micra with a slightly-too-high dashboard!
- It was Father Smithy behind the tabernacle with a cricket bat!
- It was the sorrowful miner in the outhouse with the sharp edge of a VHS tape!
- It was the slimy salesman Mr. McGilligan in the abandoned theatre with the jimmied chandelier!
- It was the ethnic-looking shopkeep at the hippy music festival with some bad ganja!
- It was DCI Barnaby in the series finale with an inevitable sense of crushing nihilism!